Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Finally New Work ...

Now if I only had a new camera, I would be able to post really nice pictures.  This is a scan.  The aqua color beads in this piece are my own design.  Polymer clay with gold leaf.  The scan just doesn't do them justice.  The stones are died agate, I'm pretty sure from Rings & Things, but might be from Michael's, JoAnn's or my LBS.  The clasp I found at JoAnn's.

I really think that I have grown as a designer, comparing this piece with some of my earlier designs.  I get compliments every time I wear this.  I made earrings to match -- too bad I lost one at work the other day or I'd post a picture of those too.

Note to Santa (you never know who's reading):  the best possible gift for me this year would be an IPod Touch.  I've been a really good girl all year long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I truly appreciate each and every one!