Friday, July 29, 2011

Don't Miss Out!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment or send me an email before July 31 if you'd like me to send you a pair of my polymer beads -- perfect for earrings.  That's why I call them earring pairs.  Just leave me a comment, here or on my original post, below.  Up to you. 

Also, I think I've actually got enough of an inventory to actually open a store somewhere here on the interwebs.  I'm thinking etsy will be where I go.  I will link up from the blog as I stock the store.  Wish me luck -- I'm really excited to bring my beads to other jewelry artists.

Have a great weekend, faithful readers.  I'm so grateful to you all.  You are making my dreams come true!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sister...How are you today! I am just dropping by and reading your post, I wanted to wish you the very best on opening your store! That rocks!
    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi,
    just wanted to say thank you for the polymer beads! I'll have fun making a pair if earrings out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I guess I missed out on these. Will keep watching your blog for your BSBP reveal, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I truly appreciate each and every one!