Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Have you seen my mojo?

I just don't know what my problem is lately.  Maybe I've been thinking too much about Steven and his upcoming move to UCLA and all that entails or maybe I'm just lazy, but I haven't created anything in months.  I need a kick in the pants and The Bead Soup Blog Party is just the thing to do that.  I can't wait until Friday to sign up.

This bead swap is a sure-fire way to get your juices flowing.  I've participated three times in the past and all three times have had wonderful partners and made really fun pieces.  I know this year will be the same.

Speaking of Steven, I have set up a scholarship fund for him to help defray some of the expenses associated with his transfer to UCLA in the fall.  Click on the button below to visit that page and donate if you can, share if you see fit.  Most of all, wish his the best.  This young man can and will make a difference in this world.

Steven's Scholarship Fund -- Go Bruins, Go Steven! - Donate with WePay

Glad to be blogging again.  Hopefully I'll be updating with some regularity in the next few weeks.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the blog party sign-ups. I haven't done one since last spring and I sure am jonesing! I always seem to forget to sign back up...must remember this time around...only a few days left!

    Congrats to your baby boy! My baby girl is graduating high school this year, but wants to take a few years off to experience life before she goes back to school for teaching :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I truly appreciate each and every one!