Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bead Soup, Second Verse

I had enough soup ingredients from my wonderful partner, Marianna, to make this sweet bracelet from the leftovers. 

I love this almost as much as the necklace that was my official piece for the reveal, and I've worn it quite a bit since finishing it. 

Look how wonderful Marianna's lamp work bead looks with the sweet sterling bead caps that I added.  It really paired well with the sterling connector bead that was part of my soup ingredients.  In fact, all that I added out of my stash to this bracelet were the bead caps, the daisy spacers, the purple crystals and the sterling lobster clasp.  I wired everything together easy-peasy and there you have it.  More Yummy Soup!

1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous!! love the earthy feel to it with the silver and greens!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I truly appreciate each and every one!