Tuesday, August 23, 2011

More than just beads ...

Pendants, too.  One of my favorite things to do with polymer and part of the reason that I love it so, is mix it with stones to create pendants.  Polymer is such a wonderful medium, it can do just about anything, be just about anything you can imagine it to be.  Maybe polymer and I found each other just because of that.  Growing up those are the words that I heard so often: "you can be anything you want to be, anything you can imagine."  What I want most of all is to bring my beads to designers across the world.  I'm so close that I can feel my dream coming true.  For now, dear readers, what I can say is that I will begin to post beads for sale here on my blog.  Until I get the whole "store" thing figured out.  If there is interest, send me a message and we will work out the details of payment and shipping.  Look Mom, my dreams are coming true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I truly appreciate each and every one!