Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Secret Ingredient

The Bead Soup Block Party hosted by the lovely and talented Lori Anderson is so much fun for so many reasons.  First and foremost for me is meeting new like-minded artists across the globe.  My partner for this round is the super-talented Marianna Boylan who writes the wonderful blog, Pretty Shiny Things.  I promised that I post a teaser shot of the secret ingredient of the soup recipe that I am sending out to her.  This isn't much of a hint, as I have really changed up the pixels and the color, but, I suppose it is still a hint.  I hope you enjoy cooking with the ingredients that I send you, Marianna.  I can't wait to see what comes out of the pot!  Stay tuned to this spot for the big party on September 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I truly appreciate each and every one!